November 26, 2010

Amazon Deal Alert! Half Price LEGO Ultimate Building Set!


It is a balmy 30 degrees in Chicago today, 20 with the wind chill. I'd love to be out saving big on Christmas gifts, but it's just too cold. So, here I sit perusing Amazon for bargains that don't require me to take off my warm fuzzy slippers! I'll try to post a few good ones today.

This caught my eye for my nephews who love LEGOS, which are usually very pricey. Right now you can get the 405 piece Ultimate Building Set for just $15.00! That is half off the regular price. And with orders $25.00 and up you can get them delivered right to your door for free with Amazon's Super Saver Shipping! Those went fast! This deal is now dead on Amazon, but you can still get the LEGO  405 piece Ultimate Building Set for $15.00 from Walmart.com. Choose "Ship to store" for free shipping. Thanks for the update Deal Seeking Mom!

Till next time...
The Coupon Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails