March 13, 2010

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons

It's been quite a week! So many great coupons and even better Catalina deals! I've been going crazy! Today is catch-up day. Time to finish organizing all of last weeks coupons and receipts so I can see my desk. Saturday is usually my day to start thinking about the new week of deals. Peeking ahead at what coupon inserts will be in Sunday's paper comes first. This is the best way to plan how many papers to buy. Last week was an 8 paper week! Sounds like a lot right? Maybe...but it scored me a whole lot of Pantene hair products for very little money. In all I got 10 bottles of shampoo, 4 conditioners, 1 hair spray and 1 mousse. Total cost by combining coupons with a great sale and the Procter&Gamble Catalina deal? $3.84!! That works out to .24 each! In the very near future I will be posting what I think are the best deals of the week and where you can find the coupons to save big! In the meantime, be sure to get the largest Sunday paper in your area so you will be ready for this week's bargains. Where I live it happens to be The Chicago Tribune. The paper with the largest circulation will have the most coupon inserts, and the higher dollar value of the coupons!

Till next time...
The Coupon Connoisseur


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails