July 26, 2010

Free Olay Cleanser at Target

I love the Olay Regenerist line of products. It all started with a little sample of the Regenerist Regenerating Serum that came attached to my Sunday newspaper a few years back...one use and I was hooked! I loved it so much that I ran out and bought 6 bottles (full price in my pre-couponing days!) just in case it didn't catch on and they discontinued it. Anyway, the Regenerist line also includes a variety of facial cleansers which are equally as fantastic, and right now you can get them for free at Target.

Buy:

7 Regenerist Micro Derm Cleansing Cloths $5.99 each
1 Olay Regenerist Micro-Purifying Foaming Cleanser $8.29
Pre-coupon total: $50.22
Use: four Buy One Get One Free Olay Cleanser coupons from the 7/11 Smart Source, four $3.00 Regenerist coupons from the 7/4 Procter & Gamble insert. Pay $14.26 (plus tax), then submit for the Olay $20 Rebate When You Buy $50 worth of Olay Moisturizers, Treatments or Cleansers. In my area the tax rate is 8.5%, so I will come out about $1.04 ahead after rebate including the stamp. 

As always, run your items under the price scanner and double check your pre-coupon total on your calculator. You don't want to miss out on your rebate if your store happens to have any of these on an unadvertised Temporary Price Cut.


Till next time...
The Coupon Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails