July 26, 2010

Printable $1 off McDonald's McCafe Smoothie or Frappe


It has been HOT HOT HOT in the Chicagoland area lately. Thankfully, there is a McDonald's between my house and all of my favorite stores. I've stopped in and enjoyed more than one of their new McCafe Real Fruit Smoothies and creamy iced Mocha Frappes (which also come in caramel) this past week.


I'll be honest, I'm a coffee snob, and have always considered that big coffee chain that starts with an S and end with "bucks" to be the place to go. But frankly, they prices have gotten way out out of touch with the current economy. I was thrilled the first time I tried the McCafe line of beverages. I discovered that I actually prefer them to the other chain's offerings. Who knew the same place that brought me such joy with my childhood Happy Meals would make me just as happy wiht my coffee?

Now you can head over and print a coupon for $1 off any McCafe Smoothie or Frappe and try one for yourself.  According to this Chicago Tribune article all locations should be honoring this coupon. Don't you deserve a break today? (I'm dating myself now aren't I? I should have said I'm loving it!)

Till next time...
The Coupon Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails