July 27, 2010

Free Sample: Natural Nibbles

If you've been reading my blog for a while, it is no secret that I spoil the Connoisseur pup. I've talked about it time and time again. I can't help it, he's just so darn cute and sweet. I do worry that too many treats are bad for his health though. That is why I always jump on the chance to try out new, more natural alternatives for him. I recently learned about Natural Nibbles dog treats. What do I like about them? They treats are created domestically, using only premium meats from the USA. They never use animal by-products, fillers, or artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. In other words, I can look at the ingredients and actually know what I'm feeding my dog.

Right now, you can request a free sample of Natural Nibbles for your favorite pooch. No pup in your house? Consider ordering a sample anyway, I'm sure your local animal rescue will be happy to take them off your hands.

Till next time...
The Coupon Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails