July 20, 2010

Coupon Basics: Finding the right coupon organizer

It's no secret that I have A LOT of coupons. Sometimes, I look around my office (OK,..the corner of my bedroom that serves as my office) and all I see are coupons, coupons, coupons! This means I'm constantly on the prowl for the best ways to organize my coupons both at home, and in the store. Since I'm racking up Swag Bucks to cash in for Amazon gift cards, I thought I'd take a look at what they have to offer. Turns out they have oodles of great stuff. Here's a look at some of my favorites, maybe you'll find one that works for you.

I really like this one because it attaches to the shopping cart, leaving both hands free to find the right coupon.

This one would be a great option for when I want to just grab the coupons I'm planning to use, my loyalty & debit cards and be on my way. Far more stylish than stuffing a handful of coupons into my wallet haphazardly.












When it comes to organizing all of my coupon inserts at home, I rely on crates like these that fit under my desk. I sort the Smart Source, Red Plum and Procter & Gamble inserts into three piles. Then I clip an index card to the first insert in each pile with the date and file in chronological order. Each group has their own crate because I get about 8 papers each week.













Hopefully this will give you some ideas about getting your own coupons organized!

Till next time....
The Coupon Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails