August 06, 2010

Buy One Get One Free Laughing Cow Coupon

UPDATE: I'm reading everywhere that this coupon is not printing. It is possible that it has reached its limit. I will let you know if I hear that it is printing again.

One of my favorite TV-watching snacks is crackers and cheese. Especially in the colder weather, when its more apt to be accompanied by a nice glass of Cabernet.  Around the holidays last year, I discovered The Laughing Cow's Light Garlic and Herb wedges. It's a smooth and creamy flavor -filled cheese that goes great with everything. It is so good, I had no idea that it was a "light" cheese until I looked more closely at the label. Now, by signing up for The Laughing Cow Newsletter you can print a Buy One Get One Free coupon for Laughing Cow or Mini Babybel Cheese.

Till next time...
The Coupon Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails