August 12, 2010

Free Cesar Dog Treats At Target!


 I've talked about the free treats that I've gotten for my dog. Sometimes he loves them. He loves the Better Than Ears (he's gnawing on it right now!) and those Lick 'n Crunch Carob Dog Cookies were a hit. But he'd be just as happy if I never brought anything into the house besides his beloved Kibbles & Bits food and Cesar Treats. I usually comply as I find a lot to like about the Cesar Treats. They are small enough that I don't feel like he's eating too much "junk" and there are about 75 in each bag, so they last a while.


So, I'm thrilled about this deal at Target. Cesar Treats are on Temporary Price Cut for $2.99. Use the  $1/1 Target store coupon from the 5/23RP*, stack that with the $2/1 Cesar Treat manufacturer coupon from the 8/8RP and pick these up for free!

*Not all areas received the Target coupon. Without it, pay just .99 a bag - still a great price!


Till next time...
The Coupon Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails